Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lost in Transition...

Dear o' dear...

I am so....wanted to share my happenings and events but I just dont have the time..(or mood?)

Spent so much on phone-games...t.v..works etc...(this aint really me..)

Hmmm...why...
Dont spent so much updates on my events..perhaps coz i've updates some in my FB...plus, am quite lazy to upload those pix here...
Talking bout pic - I cant even 'on'  my camera,,huh..Nikon J1..i've sent it to Nikon once for repair..then it happened again, huh.

Really wanted to share my Hong Kong trip way back in March (23 to 30th March)..let me find some time k...

BTW, just an update- one of my goodfren- schoolhood fren, had lost her mum last Friday (14June). Kind of sad also, coz I used to have lunch at my fren's house, huhu..

Once, I thought most of my frenz are lucky coz thei mum are always at home & cooked for them..etc..etc...unlike me...
But lucky me, I have frenz living nearby my school, so each time we got afternoon activities, i'll drop by at their homes, had my lunch and change...and etc,,etc,..it was cool back then...  

ok, enuf of merapu...
wait for my next post k..

No comments: