Saturday, October 12, 2013

2nd Gadget for the year...


Finally...
After a long due...and deep thought,
I'd finally decided to have a new laptop; furthermore since my work requires me to bring my heavy laptop backhome.

What happened was my desktop somehow having blue screen error prob and will restart on its own at sesuka hati dia...and without warning...
plus, the chrome is not working as expected, so i have problem blogging.

Then- my laptop(Acer), suddenly the 'A' key dah rosak and not appear anywhere once i enter it.  

Plan for mac book air...but on my 2nd thought, i need to look into its practicality, plus, i have my ipad for wutever I need..I LOVE MY iPAD...

So..decide for laptop ajelah...
So i grab the Dell Vostro 5460; its red and light...its just what i need.


Please behave ya...and jangan buat perangai...tak larat nak beli gadget selalu...

No comments: