Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We Are The Champion

Yup, the office is 'clear' quite early today. I too rushed back to secure a seat at 1 of our 'dapur' i.e the Craven cafe nearby my house.

Congratulations!!! The boys did it, yahooo!!!
There's more reason to be proud of Malaysian, huh?

I was unconciously jumping high when the penalty was saved at the very early minutes. God knows how relief we are beb...sigh...

The match ended with INA 2-MAS 1, but since the Tiger has won the first leg, they won the champion by the leading aggreagate.

Congratulations Boys!! A job well done!



**************

Yup, my post was too late. Posting this thru my berry, whilst waiting for my beloved.
So many thing in hand, dude...

However I do post my recent happenings and pics in FB-Come As U R album.
if u happen to be my friend, just check it from there.

Adios,
thanx for dropping by.

No comments: