Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sorry

Just got back from my vacation @ Awana Kijal, Terengganu on Monday 15th March.
I took an additional leave day, just to add another free day & let loose from the travel-hectic.

Manage to collect my roadtax & open my tabung haji a/c, which i'd postponed it for quite a while.
And also, watch the 'Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa'. Well, a not so bad movie. Quite an intelligence one, i would say. Like it.

Back to office the next day, I need to attend the dept. meeting. What more, I have 2 presentations that day:
1. 17 essentials of a good team player - a group presentation, so i just need to present 6 values out of 17.
2. My Council presentation. Thanks to the members as they completed the slides n songs as I want it. Present a bit, and almost officially, we've cease our tenure of service.

After the meeting, been told by a friend that the brother of a close friend died of an accident.
Gosh...it kills my mood. I was quite worried, as to how, when, where & also how my friend coping with the loss.


I checked his facebook: nothing.
so I texted him, tho i dont really know if the news is true. Btw, i dont expect any reply, even.
Eventually he replied hours later. thx.

I was really not in the mood for the day. Nevertheless, still piles of work to complete, sine I just got back from my leave. grrr...

To bro MKW, u be cool ok. As i told u the other day, things happen for reasons.
God knows better. (tho, i really dont know how to face any of these, huhu).
I'm sorry for your loss.

u take care, k...

No comments: