Thursday, March 31, 2011

Awana Kijal 2011

Went to Awana Kijal, Terengganu, during the last school holidays.

This round, we went along wif my parents, my bro n family, and my sis.


View of Awana Kijal, from our room. BTW, we're on the 8th floor. It's all windy.

Perhaps it is still monsoon, u can see the heavy clouds there.

*********

Our room.

Its quite spacious, and comfortable. What I love was that the shower and toilet were split.Thus, got its own room n lock. Senang sikit kut my kids need to do their business even if someone is in the shower, hehe.
***********


My fav spot in Awana Kijal. Each time here, i'll never miss this. This round, went for the massage everyday, and even took my mum to enjoy it as well. (even my girls are busy getting someone to done their hair, grrr. sebok aje...ingat free ke?)

On the 2nd day, I'd took the 'Ultimate Spa Experience' package. Ahhh...I'm rejuvenated...

These are some of the activities there. FYI, u cant swim along Awana's, as it is not that safe. So, most peeps would just enjoy the resort's facilities.


They'd enjoy riding bikes the other day.

Macam adegan dalam drama lak pic bwh ni kan? (my dad trying to pick up some line???, heheh)
H and her sweet little girl

Me,


H and T, together with my bro and his d'ter (yg nampak tangan aje tu), about to take off with the ATV.

Off they go!!!!
ATV ride costs at RM30 (or is it 50?)/ride, i couldnt really recall.

But the bikes are only at RM10/hour.
********


My girls, enjoying the sand, but not so much on the sun. It was, a really sunny day.


I am well pampered that day, wont join any sand nor beach activities, just sat here n worming wif my books.



We'd indeed had a good precious moment that day. Makan, toksah cakap la...sedap manjang..hehe...


Not forget to mention, we'd enjoy the live band the other nite. Bukan ada orang pun, so the kids get down to the dance floor, hahah!!!


*****


We're the bunch of people there....


My bro, mum, sis, me, kiddies, and my sis-in-law. Mum, sis, me, kiddies and H. Dad was not in both pic. ntah mana ntah dia pegi.
Da....

No comments: