Monday, September 5, 2011

Consecutive Leave

Yayyy!!!! I'm on leave from the Hari Raya up to 14th Sept.
Woww!! that is 15 days in total.



This is the first time ever that I'd spent my dayz staying at home during the consecutive leave, as contradict to last year, spending it at U.K.



In short, these are not really my rest days. Gotta run errands here and there..

My core job - to fetch kids in the afternoon from my mum's.


On the first Monday (5/9/11), I'd invited my mum, dad & sis for dinner. And i'd cooked the baked macaroni for the 1st time ever. huh, wanna do this for so long.



Then, the next day, I'd a slight fever.
Whilst on Wed (8/9), I gotta attend an interview. Pheww...dunno if I'd done it well.



And, on each evening, gotta cook an early dinner, as the kids will started to hungry by 7pm.

And..the most difficult part - gotta eye on my F which her big exams coming on 13th Sept.

Some pic from the dinner the other day.


grilled salmon & vege


those lauks

T and atuk


No comments: