Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Buddy and T's 6th Birthday

This is my first time ever having to spent my consecutive leave staying at home.

Moreover, I'm taking 10 days off!! (instead of just 8 days).



But then, that's a lot of happenings:

1. F exams (the solid reason for my stay-at-home leave)

2. T's birthday party - at her kindy.

3. Gotta chance to meet up my ol' buddy. huh, bukan senang nak jumpa Y.B nih.

4. My 2nd interview.



Lucky- manage to get over everything above.



*****************




Ol' Buddy



Just a day after my interview - we managed to set a place & time to meet. Wherelse: her fav. spot - Ampang park-Cozy house ler..

I salute just the way she handle 4 kids at once. 3 of her own & 1 niece.

Perghhh...kalo daku dah kelam kabut..ngan baby lagik.



Well, as usual, we talk like there's no tomorrow (memang takde pun), coz she'll only be here again next year. How 'bout that?



Her hubby's not around this time around-so we can talk & laugh like no one business, hehe.

Thanx buddy, coz you spare some time for me; with the fact that u need to go here & there for appointments.

BTW, baby jade was sooo adorable. Baik pulak tu.

But I am so not use to carry small babies, hehe. Sudah lupa lah, haha...kekok rasanya.
The last one was 6 years ago, k.. :D,

US!!!


Adam & ida been very well mannered that day, even Sarah pun.

Such an adorable kids u have, dear.


My kiddo with prezies from aunt A.

Thanx so much my fren, they love it so much. Moreover my F is very artistic, truly artistic.
T's first ever design-daku yg kena tolong ohhh.....
T's design. owhhh, it was a bit of schocked when I saw this. Truth is, I browse her book.
Owh, this is quite impressive. Even I cant do this. I was impressed with the hair actually - and her idea on folded sleeves.

Hmm..I'm confused further...
************

T's Birthday

T's 6th birthday fall on 6th Sept. 2011.
However, it was a week later then I manage to arrange for her party.
It was nowhere other than her kindy/classroom.

T surrounded by her buddies



I'd never handle any class party before. it was simple & easy instead, hehe.

Bought party packs few days earlier. It seems the teacher will distribute the packs at end of class. owh, i see....




A cuppie cake would be the best solution I think. No plates, no creams, no icings, no smudges, no cutting, no knife etc...

And it fits their small belly too, hehe...

For once, i felt like surrounded by 'smurfs', hehe...they're all so small, ;D,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T
LOVE u ALWAYS,


Be a good girl..u're so sweet,

I'll can't miss a day of not kissing u, hehe

No comments: