Sunday, September 4, 2011

Smurf 3D

Waited for this for sooo long.

Maka, as soon as we reach KL (from Ipoh), by late evening, straight to Pavillion to watch this. Actually i'd watched this wif heave-hearted as I dunt want F to enjoy so much. Dah le raya that day tak belajo sangat kan...

But since H insisted, and this is my fav cartoon, how can I say 'no'????


Learnt a thing today- It seems we cant book 3D movies online.

Hmm..excuse me, since when? and why I didnt know?
In reality: I'd cease practising the online booking eversince H got his GSC card.
Say...2 years back? huhu.


So, we need to rush to Pavillion & secure the ticket. Phewww..lucky it is Friday (2/9/11), so dpt la book good seatings.

***********


Back to Smurf.

Woowww!!! it was superb!! I'd enjoy the movie wayyy it was 25 years ago (what??).

Its just that this time it is modified with technologies, hoho.

Best part of smurf is the 'smurfies song'!!!
Na na, na na na na...na na na na na....


Best part of movies-the smurf village. I love those mushroom houses.
However it only part of the beginning & end of scenes, the rest are in NY...


In short- thumbs up to Smurf 3D.

5 complete stars!!

(i havent watch the Cars 2-dunno if i still can make it)


No comments: