Monday, March 30, 2009

The Balcony


Lets share what I have in my small balcony recently.
Well, the balcony is really small, just about 4"x 8" i think. But, no matter what, I still wanna slot everything possible in the balcony.
Dunno why i love gardening, maybe its my dad's dna (haha)
Ok, lets start with a night vision of my begonia (i think so).
Bought this from Ikea recently.


The balcony-sumwhere in Feb this year.


Flowers bought from Cameron during my recent trip.

Dont ask the name, i'm just lost.



pink daisy..newly arrivals too...

My home grown chillies...
Its first produce. Since last month, i just rely on my chilies. Never have to buy chillies anymore. But dont be surprised..i just cook on weekend, heheh..

The latest development in March.

Note the addition of a stand below?
Its 'Lerberg' from Ikea. My plants are more organized now.Purrfecttt!


Close-up



This pot has been transfered on the stand.



Owh how I wish I can have a bigger balcony...there'll be more plants..more flowers...ohhh.....

2 comments:

Nad said...

Wah cantiknya bunga yg third tuh ... so so beautiful!!

Crazypixie said...

memang cantik...dia menguncup di kala malam & esok nya kembang balik. too bad...i dunno its name