Monday, March 9, 2009

Marche (mar-shay)

Another 3in a row off-day. Yippeee....love this.
On Sunday, went to Ikea, but we parked at the Curve instead as its already congested in ikea's carpark.
Theb, drop by for lunch at Marche (pronounced mar-shay), means - market.
Its a market concept resto, where theres few stalls, and we look around before deciding on our menu. And they'll prepare our order right away. Nice!!
Damn, forgot to bring my camera, so just rely on my hp. Views inside it.
Had chicken chop that day, H with grilled chicken and kids with the crepe, plus other minor deserts. Nice resto, we'll definitely come again.need to collage the pics as
my hp quality is damn poor.
Then, move to Ikea, ranap gak la dlm rm250. Bought the mammut table for the kids and lerberg stand for my potted plants, plus other small n menyemak item, as always. Will share my lerberg stand, later.
Leave u guys with some pic taken from the ikea showrooom.
Love the all white kitchen. ('',)

No comments: