Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wet Morning

Phew...rainy morning...and i reach office at around 7.30am, as H got an early morning meeting.
Goshh...it was hard to wake-up when its raining. I wish i can snuggle on my bed till i can feel the heat in my blanket.
Each time when I wake-up and its rain...oww...how I wish today is Saturday/Sunday...and why must it rain during weekdays..huhu...
Almost forgot to mentioned that we watched the 'Race to Witch Mountain' last Sunday. Not bad tho..


Alien in the form of human...well...its sumting exciting.
It makes us stop thinking that alien is always the 'green-man' or a big headed creature with antena-like or lizard, or anything like that.
U believe in 'green-man'? Am not sure 'bout greenman but I'm always wondering if there is anymore galaxy out there similar to our Milky Way. Wish some scientist or astrologist could give the answer.

No comments: