Saturday, March 14, 2009

Surprise!!!!

Just amother weekend. I just cant wait for a week-end when it comes to Monday (heheh).
Coz, thats the only time that I can spend myself at home, to do my laundries (for few rounds, I mean), to clean-up those dust, look after my plant and lots of other things, including my time for games, surfing, shopping etc..
Other than weekend, I'll be away from dawn to dusk, how 'bout that? Thats why I really appreciate my weekend.
On Saturday, manage to clean-up my 'work' area & arranging all my magazines, hell lots of it!
H is away since morning to repair his car.
Me & kids lunch at my kondo's cafe & kids spent time at the playground for a while.
here is T dgn penuh khusyuknya main laptop daddy.
H came back when its only ard. 4pm & offered us to have tea break at nearby mamak's.
Rupanya, ada kerang dibalek maggie goreng....nak show-off his gadget..chisss..
He asks the kids to bring their cd. and the best part, T terus buat aksi dgn muka tak percaya...gaya ternganga, tapi dia tutup mulut dia with both hands (so cute....kids are cute in wutever they're doing anyway..)

Girls are girls...biasa la,of coz they'll bring down their barbie's cd.
They have complete barbie collections, by the way (tapi daku pun layan gak, citer dia best)




muka puas hati


pakcik drebar

No comments: