Tuesday, March 10, 2009

U2 - No Line On The Horizon

Yayyy!!!! got my latest U2 album. My longggg awaited album.

Just release sumwhere last week if i'm not mistaken.

Yup, now i got the latest record:

U2- No Line on The Horizon.

My 1st fav. U2 song- With or Without U.

I knew the song, since it was release, but actually it was around '97, when I really fall in love with U2 and start buying all their albums. So, now I have all their collections such as The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, All That u can Leave behind, Atomic Bomb, etc..and now, the latest one...

Lets share whats inside




Moment of Surrender - this is nice.
I adore the title:
"I'll go Crazy if I Dont Crazy Tonight"
(but this is nice too)
..and some of other songs

Come across these dvds, so apalagi..kasi angkot la jugak....just to add into my collections.

No comments: